Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. tarpon6's Avatar
    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    #21  
    Launch day Pre here. Over a year old, no issues. Ready for the next Palm offering..
  2. #22  
    May 16 - ATT I know it's only been a month, but I love my phone. I find myself carrying it around the house in case there's something I might want to play with. It's almost like a fetish. I have a few dozen patches and some apps, I just wish I were brave enough to do more (like overclocking).


    I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  3. #23  
    I have a Launch Day + 7 Pre which has been wonderful since then no problems at all until last night when the on/off button stuck. A quick trip to the Sprint store this morning and 5 minutes later - fixed. No cost; no hassle. I have had smart phones since the my first Treo several years ago. The Pre is a pleasure to use.
  4. #24  
    almost 10 months here and no issues and still looks brand new under the invisisheilds and hard case.
  5. #25  
    let's play a game.

    it's called "How many launch day Pre with no problems threads can we make?"

  6. #26  
    ha- so true @kbritt31
  7. #27  
    Just the fact that a special point has to be made that you guys haven't had any issues with the quality kinda roundaboutly makes the case for the people that you're trying to jab.
  8. #28  
    I guess they feel they have to keep pace with "how many replacements" threads that keep reoccurring.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Just the fact that a special point has to be made that you guys haven't had any issues with the quality kinda roundaboutly makes the case for the people that you're trying to jab.
    Not trying to "jab"anyone. It just seems that the people who encounter problems are overrepresented in the posts - understandable. People who are satisfied generally don't post about it, but we are here, and it's nice to get the other side, too. (Otherwise people might get the mistaken idea that the Pre is a piece of crap - can I say that?)


    I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  10. #30  
    this thread should be merged with the other "perfect" pre threads and made into one sticky, so that we have both pro and con threads readily available
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Not trying to "jab"anyone. It just seems that the people who encounter problems are overrepresented in the posts - understandable. People who are satisfied generally don't post about it, but we are here, and it's nice to get the other side, too. (Otherwise people might get the mistaken idea that the Pre is a piece of crap - can I say that?)
    Ok, but with what other phone (pick ANY PHONE) have you heard of people needing 4,5,6, or 7 replacements in just one year?
  12. #32  
    How come all i hear now are crickets chirping?
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Just the fact that a special point has to be made that you guys haven't had any issues with the quality kinda roundaboutly makes the case for the people that you're trying to jab.
    why when people are talking about how they had no issues,,they are taking a jab. I guess yr only allowed to speak of the pre if it's negitive? Don't think the op was taking a jab at anyone. O and by the way,u only hear the few negitives hear,,thats the minority. The majority of pre owners have enjoyed their pres.
  14. #34  
    pre bashers and palm haters lose there minds when they hear people happy with there pre. People who hate there pre are the small minority,,sorry to tell you.
  15. #35  
    Well, at the moment, "jab" was the word that came to mind.
    Feel free to use any word in it's place, as the point i made there is still relative.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Well, at the moment, "jab" was the word that came to mind.
    Feel free to use any word in it's place, as the point i made there is still relative.
    I repeat - not trying to "jab" anyone, so your point is irrelevant. My audience is not those who are dissatisfied with their phones - my satisfaction in no way alters their dissatisfaction, and vice versa. What would be the point in trying to "jab" - or any other word - somebody else? What a waste of time. The OP was saying s/he was happy with the phone, and others of us were just chiming in. I'm sorry some people aren't happy with their phones. I like my phone - What's wrong with that?

    Does it have to be a war?


    I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  17. #37  
    your point is not relevant.you say if yr happy with yr pre and say it,yr taking a shot at someone else. If you can not see how stupid that point of veiw is then there is no point in explaining it to you any further. That's the same as me saying,,hey,,dont talk about yr problems w yr pre,,yr taking a jab at me. Now does that not sound dumb? Ofcourse it does.
  18. #38  
    If you are not happy with your Pre and it offends you reading about people that are then don't open the thread, pretty simple.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Ok, but with what other phone (pick ANY PHONE) have you heard of people needing 4,5,6, or 7 replacements in just one year?
    Dude,

    Here is the place for you:

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ht=replacement

    Nothing wrong with complaining, if that is your deal, but why hijack a thread created for another purpose?
  20. #40  
    From the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser
    Maybe I am just not so ******* picky, and maybe I actually take care of my things tho...
    I rest my case.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions