1.    #1  
    so apparently, im overclocking my phone.
    i looked at threads and saw that people had Govnah and Uberkernal installed onto their phone and figured that I should get it and now..apparently im overclocking it. What exactly am i doing to my phone??
    You're increasing the processor speed, which in turn makes your phone better in a lot of ways. Everything loads faster locally and it just moves quicker all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnguyen2734 View Post
    so apparently, im overclocking my phone.
    i looked at threads and saw that people had Govnah and Uberkernal installed onto their phone and figured that I should get it and now..apparently im overclocking it. What exactly am i doing to my phone??
    Well actually you're not overclocking until you have selected a profile in the govnah app? So the question is if you have changed the settings in the govnah app?
    In laymans terms "overclocking" is changing the CPUs clock speed to one above what is was made to run at which will lead to greater speeds but can shorten processor life span