1.    #1  
    Hey y'all,
    I tried to uninstall the old overclock patch using WOSQI ("sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS1351.sh uninstall") and it couldn't open the file.

So then I tried to install the Uber-Kernel to replace it and I got an IPKG error.

Is there something short of WebOS doctor that can fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMississippi View Post
    Hey y'all,
    I tried to uninstall the old overclock patch using WOSQI ("sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS1351.sh uninstall") and it couldn't open the file.

So then I tried to install the Uber-Kernel to replace it and I got an IPKG error.

Whilst I recommend doctoring.
    You could try installing the recovery kernal from preware.
    If you have Preware running, then install the Recovery Kernel (Available Packages, Kernel, Recovery Kernel, Palm Kernel). That will restore the stock Palm kernel and you should be able to install an alternative
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    If you have Preware running, then install the Recovery Kernel (Available Packages, Kernel, Recovery Kernel, Palm Kernel). That will restore the stock Palm kernel and you should be able to install an alternative
    This! or doctor as a second option.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    try "sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstall"
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMississippi View Post
    Hey y'all,

You also need to check your Lunasysmgr file and make sure it is the right one. Look in the UberKernel thread between pages 18, post 358 and 20, post 383 or so for info on checking and replacing the file if needed.
    If you're running webOS 1.4 and you still had that old kernel install I wouldnt worry about it. its been long gone and over-written. unless you reinstalled it after webOS update. bad bad bad.
    Live free or DIE!