1.    #1  
    I've been a mostly satisfied Pre user from right after launch. I use Outlook 2007 to manage my calendar and contacts on the desktop. I have been using Google Calendar, but I'd really like to find the best solution to handle contacts in the same way.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to sync automatically.

Any suggestions?

Joe Parsons
    I use CompanionLink for Google, and sync like this: Outlook -> Google via CompanionLink and then Google -> Pre. This supports all of my Google calendars; I just set the category in Outlook to match a specific Google calendar, and items show up in the right calendar on my Pre. It also support contacts very nicely. Only thing that's not supported as I'd like are tasks, but that's because Google hasn't released the API.

Works great, and well worth the $30 or so for CompanionLink.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I use Gsynit for $15, works great. Been a couple of hickups when Google changed things and didn't tell anyone, but for the most part pretty flawless.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    I use Chapura PocketMirror. I had some issues on a Windows XP box, but no issues with Windows 7.
    Works wirelessly, but not automatically (as stated in OP). You have to start the sync from the Pre/Pixi.
    I use Pocket mirror and think its great
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I use CompanionLink for Google, and sync like this: Outlook -> Google via CompanionLink and then Google -> Pre. This supports all of my Google calendars; I just set the category in Outlook to match a specific Google calendar, and items show up in the right calendar on my Pre. It also support contacts very nicely. Only thing that's not supported as I'd like are tasks, but that's because Google hasn't released the API.

Works great, and well worth the $30 or so for CompanionLink.
    I've just downloaded and installed the free trial. If it works as advertized, it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Joe Parsons
    Last edited by jmparsons; 06/14/2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: typo