Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    is this available? I can't find anything if so. This sure is useful when watching foxnews in the office.
    Last edited by cfclay; 06/19/2010 at 07:51 PM.
    As far as my Pre, that is not a problem. A2DP or whatever it's called. In the bluetooth settings' it should show 2 icons, a phone one and a music note one, for the device.
    I've got the world in my Palm !!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaran-2000 View Post
    As far as my Pre, that is not a problem. A2DP or whatever it's called. In the bluetooth settings' it should show 2 icons, a phone one and a music note one, for the device.
    I don't have a music symbol- just a telephone. From what a read is A2DP something that is exclusive to stereo bluetooth's??
    All I know is, you need the music icon and then most, if not all audio will transmit through BT.
    I've got the world in my Palm !!
    have to have a BT head set that supports A2DP. While all stereo head sets have, there are mono head sets that also do.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I just ordered a Jawbone Icon as I understand it is their only A2DP compliant bluetooth. I still can't determine that this will work for sprint tv- anyone know for sure?
    THe icon does work with Sprint TV.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    the icon works awesome with streaming music (pandora and music apps) and also sprint tv. Also pretty cool with gps.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDoG76 View Post
    the icon works awesome with streaming music (pandora and music apps) and also sprint tv. Also pretty cool with gps.
    What does it do with GPS? You mean just play audio through the device- turns_etc?
    Do any retail stores carry A2DP mono (single ear) headsets, or do they have to be ordered online?

I asked a salesperson at Office Depot if they had them and he was clueless as to what it even meant.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I purchased my Jawbone icon from best buy. radio shack has them as well.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Darn, got my Icon today and what I was hoping for is not that great. Watching Sprint TV and Youtube with this...the volume is extremely weak when turned up all the way. Phone call volume is fine though.

Any suggestions on a way to increase volume here?
    have you adjusted the settings on the headset you have to listen for the beeps to turn the volume up and down.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    thanks Mamouton....you're awesome. I was actually reading another post of yours about a back speaker volume patch when I got this message. That does work to some degree. I would like to have a little more volume...but this is probably adequate for most folks
    If I got the Jawbone, would I be able to listen to Podcasts via DrPodder with the bluetooth?
    Sprint TV audio works fine over bluetooth. So does everything else I've tested, except SPB TV. Anyone get that to work. I read in their forum they are working on it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    @apaemick yes all audio except the system sounds will come through the bluetooth the only app I have seen that doesn't route through the bluetooth is the box.net app all others work fine