1. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    My Pre which I got about a year ago is starting to get really annoying with its lag that seems to always be accompanied by "Brightness Unlinked is Running" in the dashboard. This slowness is getting so annoying that I'm seriously considering switching to Android. Does anyone know more about this problem? I tried turning off Brightness Unlinked earlier today, it hasn't quite been long enough to see if it's been effective, but the keyboard brightness was pretty important to me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuz View Post
    My Pre which I got about a year ago is starting to get really annoying with its lag that seems to always be accompanied by "Brightness Unlinked is Running" in the dashboard. This slowness is getting so annoying that I'm seriously considering switching to Android. Does anyone know more about this problem? I tried turning off Brightness Unlinked earlier today, it hasn't quite been long enough to see if it's been effective, but the keyboard brightness was pretty important to me as well.
    Read this entire page on this thread.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...linked-41.html

Mainly post 818.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Wow thanks so much for that link, there's no way I would have found that through the 800+ posts in the thread. Sounds like it's really the slowness of the phone!