1.    #1  
    Searched but nothing came up, can I synch facebook events with my Pre?
    If you add your facebook account to calendar app anything you RSVP to as Yes will appear in calendar app. However if you're not in Pacific Time zone the listing will be off by the number of hours you're away from Pacific.
  3.    #3  
    I have it synced but it does not show events scheduled on my facebook
    Are you using google calendar?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Are you using google calendar?
    No, I just have a facebook calendar account but it does not synch to my facebook events.
    have you RSVPed as "attending" to those events? Have you tried switching the view to just facebook calendar on top right? Did you make sure to take in account the time zone bug I mentioned earlier? And hit "Sync Now" in Accounts & Preferences?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    If you add your facebook account to calendar app anything you RSVP to as Yes will appear in calendar app. However if you're not in Pacific Time zone the listing will be off by the number of hours you're away from Pacific.
    Is that why I have those wacky times for all my FB appointments? Thanks! That was driving me crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    No, I just have a facebook calendar account but it does not synch to my facebook events.
    if you don't mind setting up a google calendar, you can sync your FB to google.

I know lots of people don't like to put all their data on google, but its a quick and easy setup and for calendar use gives you lots of options. Plus if it's on FB it's no more secure than google. After getting the Pre I ended up switching me and the wife both over to gmail and now using google calendars as well (and also FB). Synergy has made me utilize more of these services because it now becomes so simple to use them on the go, at work, home, and anywhere. For me this is what I have always been looking for in a smartphone, the ease of keeping track of everything all at once.