Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Saturday night I found there was an update available for my Sprint Pre. Should've paid a little more attention to the version number, but was at a lame wedding reception so couldn't get too distracted with my phone...

...Did anyone else get this?

In conjunction, I tried this weekend to change from the previously installed Super Kernel I had to the Unixpsycho F104 and had some problems with the thing shutting down whenever it went to sleep....as in I had to pull the battery to get it to boot back up! So I uninstalled via WebOSQI, (Saturday afternoon before going to the reception/getting that OS update) and didn't notice any issues until I tried calling someone finally yesterday afternoon. Could not get a dial tone, but the call was being made. They could not hear me, and when I did some more trouble shooting, I found the speakers will play when there is a system sound/alert, but not for calls or music. These will play through a headset, but the mic also does not activate.

Going to try a doctor this afternoon, but wanted to see if anyone else got this update Saturday night??? I'm running 1.4.1.1 which I'm 97% sure I was already running which leaves me wondering what the ______ ?
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    check out all the threads on getting stuck in headset mode...