Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I've upgraded to a Pre Plus from a Pre this weekend (O2, UK) and what a difference! I thought the extra memory was a "nice-to-have" but the ability to have so many cards open at once really takes the phone to the next level.

Palm, I know everyone gives you grief about what you should do and what you shouldn't do but I'm just going to say thank you.

Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    I've upgraded to a Pre Plus from a Pre this weekend (O2, UK) and what a difference! I thought the extra memory was a "nice-to-have" but the ability to have so many cards open at once really takes the phone to the next level.

Palm, I know everyone gives you grief about what you should do and what you shouldn't do but I'm just going to say thank you.

Andrew
    Im still grudging that they announced the plus so soon after the original released here...and took so damn long to release it here too.
    How much did you have to pay to upgrade ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    It was a new 18 month contract so you can see the prices on their website O2 - Maintenance. I'm on a 30 p/m contract so it was 50 upfront.
    My existing Pre was bought off ebay six months ago.
    congrats
    Still considering making the move from Pre to + myself, but not sure I can justify the money to either buy out my contract or buy the phone from o2 retentions... think I'll hold out and see what happens with the whole HP thing.
    Guess you guys still having the too many cards error,has not seen all those threads letting people know about compcache kernel. Check the forum!
    yeh compcache gets rid of TMC but it kills the battery life to use it on that kernel and is therefore not a viable option for my day to day phone. Its only an experimental kernel