Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Just got my pre plus a few weeks ago, and just installed Uberkernal and Govnah yesterday. So far I'm lovin it. Right now I'm running the conservative cpu frequency set to 500 min 800 max. Not quite as fast as the 500/800 screenstate. Better on temps and battery life though.
    Running the battery monitor app and temp warning patch as added insurance. No issues to speak of though. Tried to run the ondemand cpu frequency set to 500 min 800 max, but govnah kept showing the frequency dropping to 125 MHz. Don't wanna go below 500 so for now I'll stay away from that setting.
    Anyway so far it's been awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkycox View Post
    Just got my pre plus a few weeks ago, and just installed Uberkernal and Govnah yesterday. So far I'm lovin it. Right now I'm running the conservative cpu frequency set to 500 min 800 max. Not quite as fast as the 500/800 screenstate. Better on temps and battery life though.
    Running the battery monitor app and temp warning patch as added insurance. No issues to speak of though. Tried to run the ondemand cpu frequency set to 500 min 800 max, but govnah kept showing the frequency dropping to 125 MHz. Don't wanna go below 500 so for now I'll stay away from that setting.
    Anyway so far it's been awesome.
    UberKernel contains an automatic temperature limiter. There is no need for temperature warning patches any more - they will just drain your battery faster.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567