Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just got my phone swapped and reinstalled Preware and SaveRestore. Did the restore first then Preware's installed packages list, but no patches were in the list. I did notice that while preware was opening a message showed up something about "wrote package list". So I went into preferences, changed update feeds to "Manual" (not sure if this had anything to do with it). Closed Preware. Then just went back to SaveRestore and restored the same thing again. This time when I opened Preware, all my old patches showed up in the list. Yay. Installing all now. Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad******* View Post
    Just got my phone swapped and reinstalled Preware and SaveRestore. Did the restore first then Preware's installed packages list, but no patches were in the list. I did notice that while preware was opening a message showed up something about "wrote package list". So I went into preferences, changed update feeds to "Manual" (not sure if this had anything to do with it). Closed Preware. Then just went back to SaveRestore and restored the same thing again. This time when I opened Preware, all my old patches showed up in the list. Yay. Installing all now. Thanks!!!
    The instructions on how to do this specifically say to run Preware once *before* restoring the data from Save/Restore, for this very reason.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12