Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    EVDO is back in service in Manhattan, and the good news is that I'm getting faster speeds. At my home i use to average 236.8 kbps, peaking with 400 kbps. But now I'm averaging 565 kbps and peaking at 1000 kbps. I hope that this continues. Faster speeds are always received with open arms
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    the problems have returned again... Every time I try to do anything with the internet on my phone, it's goes to 1x but when I'm not using it, the phone shows that I have evdo. Sprint better fix this
    have you called and complained?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    same..it shows 3g(got the 3g icon patch) and almost everytime I use the internet it disscnnects and reconnects..weird!! Mayb 4g
    Quote Originally Posted by sth fatal View Post
    same..it shows 3g(got the 3g icon patch) and almost everytime I use the internet it disscnnects and reconnects..weird!! Mayb 4g
    Possible updates to the network in areas... unfortunately a 4G upgrade won't do ya any good unless you have a 4G phone. Sprint is rolling out network upgrades to the larger Metro areas first, but when they did it here in the Chicago area we didn't have any network down time. Weird... Things that make you go 'Hmmmmmm'
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    lol

ok there Perry
    Oh hey, where's Perry?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I just found out this problem is bigger than i thought. Look at what i found http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/180414
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12