Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    So I'm new to the Palm community but so far I'm LOVING it.. I'm just have a few minor problems that I'm sure I'm just not able to fix... If you could help it would be Great

1.) Picture Roll... Whenever I take pictures my photo roll only holds 2 pictures... what does it do with the other pictures?

2.) I can get my computer to connect to Mobile Hotspot... but there are errors and it won't acctually authenticate...

Im thinking there was one other problem but I can't think of it at the moment... it will come to me.

Any help will be greatly appreciatied!

Thhanks,

Mary
    What version of WebOS are you using?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    webOS version 1.4.0
    Last edited by mhill0823; 06/12/2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: wrong answer
    you must update to 1.4.1
    If you're stuck at 1.4.0 like many others (myself included), stupid Telcel..., you may try installing Preware and one of the camera naming patches. They rename the camera taken files to have the date and hour of the picture, this way you won't lose any pictures.

It's a webOS bug and the patch is a workaround
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    you must update to 1.4.1

how do i do this?
    Click on the "Updates" icon in your launcher...it should automatically find the latest version of WebOS available. I had that same problem with my pics before, but after updating to 1.4.1.1, it went away. Hope that helps. As for the Mobile Hotspot issue, are you using the homebrew version or one available from your carrier via the App Catalog? Which carrier are you on?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    sorry for the delay.. im on verizon and im using the mobile hotspot that was available on my launcher...
    my computer will recognize the network and attempt to connect but I can't seem to complete the connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    sorry for the delay.. im on verizon and im using the mobile hotspot that was available on my launcher...
    my computer will recognize the network and attempt to connect but I can't seem to complete the connection.
    Pre or Pixi?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    We're on the Pre forum... and it's "Current Pre Problems I'm Having"...

We're on the Pre forum... and it's "Current Pre Problems I'm Having"...

Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't see that somehow. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I sometimes get a non responsive touch screen when browsing. It last for 30-60 seconds. Any ideas guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    I sometimes get a non responsive touch screen when browsing. It last for 30-60 seconds. Any ideas guys?

i get it too.... hit the power button then hit it again.... should go away
    I'd suggest putting your Mobile Hotspot's connection settings to "Open" instead of using the WPA key and then try connecting to it with your laptop...if that doesn't work, maybe the info at the link below will help a bit.

Pre Plus Mobile Hotspot laptop connection issues - Palm Support Community
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maynardblue View Post
    I'd suggest putting your Mobile Hotspot's connection settings to "Open" instead of using the WPA key and then try connecting to it with your laptop...if that doesn't work, maybe the info at the link below will help a bit.
    Thank you SOOO Much.. one of the last people who posted on that post helped me So completely much!!
    Thanks again