1.    #1  
    While I am moving on to another phone, I would like to give a big THANK YOU too all of those associated with PreCentral.net. From to Admins and Mods, to the Devs and the members, you have made my stay with the Pre a mostly great one.
    It was a lot of fun to be part of a grassroots campaign to make the Pre the best phone it possibly could be, and even with the flamers, trolls, and other nay sayers, I think we ALL did a phenomenal job doing just that! I am sure that work will continue straight through to the next great WebOS device.
    I'll keep my eye out here for that device, as my Sprint Premiere perks afford me the opportunity to get a new phone every year, so that's a good thimg. Like I said, I HATE goodbye threads, and I'm not really leaving...just scaling back my input. I would like to say one important thing though...to quote Abe Lincoln from "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"...."Be Excellent To Each Other!" Don't be so quick to kill someone who has complaints about his device. I have seen that happen all too much. Why not address those issues and point him in the right direction? Who gives a darn if he didn't do a full search? Point him to the proper thread, PM a mod, and let him merge or delete that thread. Not that difficult to do. I know some people just like the drama aspect of things, but to crap on someone for making an honest mistake is not cool, and it demeans P|C. I too have taken part in some of that, so this is by no means directed to one, but to all!

So...once again...THANK YOU for EVERYTHING P|C! and remember...

Keep Up The Good Fight!!!

Maybe HP will take some of what has been said in these forums to heart when developing the next WebOS phone.
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Where are you going?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    Where are you going?
    Just won't be around as much, so I wanted to say Thanks to everyone!
    Good advice. Thanks for saying "Thanks" and not "Goodbye."
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    You'll be back.

I hope you enjoy your new phone as much as you did your Pre. Good luck, powerbyte!
    Always sad to see a familiar face leaving - all the best mate
    May I ask where you are going?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Well said Mr. Powerbyte.
    good luck Powerbyte, you are one of the good ones.
  10.    #10  
    Not a swan song by any means, because I love the WebOS platform (I actually still have two apps that I am trying to work on), but I figured this would be the best time to say thank you to everyone.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    best wishes, Powerbyte. thank you for everything that you've done for the community
    Don't let the door hitcha on your way out!

LoL, just kidding, but you know somebody had to say it, and I never said it here before so i thought now would be a perfect time.

Enjoy your new phone, and don't hesitate to pass through here to help keep things interesting.
    Good luck with your new phone. Which one did you decide to purchase?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Don't let the door hitcha on your way out!

LoL, just kidding, but you know somebody had to say it, and I never said it here before so i thought now would be a perfect time.

Enjoy your new phone, and don't hesitate to pass through here to help keep things interesting.
    Have I ever not tried to make things interesting?

(insert evil laugh)
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    May I ask where you are going?
    he said sprint premier allows him to get another phone every year...

what other sprint phone would you want to go to right now other than Palm?

EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    he said sprint premier allows him to get another phone every year...

what other sprint phone would you want to go to right now other than Palm?

EVO
    Yea, I know... I'm a terrible individual.
  17.    #17  
    True...It's an EVO. But I don't want to get into the whole this phone is better than that phone debate. The specs on the phone are incredible, no doubt, but it's not always about that. WebOS is a true MONSTER in it's own right, and only gets better with the community that supports it.
    Enjoy the new phone, powerbyte! Nothing wrong with trying and using other devices - that's what makes people well-informed. You are welcome back at P|C anytime - either when/if you come back to webOS, or to share your experiences with another platform compared to your experience with webOS. Thanks for being a great member!