Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I purchased my Palm Pre Plus a week ago today at Verizon, and I must say...it's cost me way too much money!! Nothing bad, of course...but I can't seem to stop purchasing things for it. lol First, it was a few apps here and there (although I've switched to only free apps just about now). Then, I ordered an extended battery, a skinomi thing, and now I've ordered a skin for the back of my phone from skinit.com. I love love my little Palm Pre Plus, but I really need to get a hold of myself and stop buying things to accessorize and enhance it!

Anyone else have this problem?
    LMAO hell no. Are you feeling ok?

Although I'll be ordering 3 more touchstones and a ghost armor for mine this weekend. Shhhhhhhh

Samsung Fascinate Rooted
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hmm, well I now have a touchstone in each car, two at the house and one at the office. Not to mention the two chargers, one in each car. My spare usb connector and then of course my leather case. lol
    Youre lucky...you can get Touchstone's relatively cheap! I bought 3 at full price when it first came out!! Throw in a 2nd battery, two holsters, extra chargers, bluetooth car kits, a jogging case, extra headphones (one for the office), some microUSB cables, and a bunch of apps...and I quiver at the amount of investing I have done in webOS!!! But I'm not complaining...
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I feel your pain.. case, touchstone x2, ect.. no paid apps yet, i'm still getting what I need from the free stuff.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    That's funny. Apart from the monthly plan, I've spent $0 on mine. It didn't cost me a penny when I bought it either!
    all that plus I got this great bikecycle handelbar holder,,it is awsome. Don't get it from amazon. There pic on the site shows one thing,,and they send you another. The thing they send is not even close to the pic they are showing. I found it on a over seas web site for ten bucks. Sorry about the rant. Lol don't forget to get some bluetooth stereo headphones
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Youre lucky...you can get Touchstone's relatively cheap! I bought 3 at full price when it first came out!! Throw in a 2nd battery, two holsters, extra chargers, bluetooth car kits, a jogging case, extra headphones (one for the office), some microUSB cables, and a bunch of apps...and I quiver at the amount of investing I have done in webOS!!! But I'm not complaining...
    ROTFL, looking through her previous posts, Ellen has already made her first run to Best Buy to pick up a TouchStone. We should have a pool on when she is back down there for the second one.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I don't think I have a problem, 3 TS, 2palm car chargers, alot of paid apps and just got my mugen 1400 battery.
    I have a touchstone at home, in the car, and at the office. The touchstone is indeed the best feature. It is just perfect in the car, take a look:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-accessories/188412-palm-pre-using-touchstone-mounted-your-car-post-your-pictures-here-post1910242.html

- Craig
    Consider yourself lucky, just buying one PowerMat for an iPhone or an Android device costs an arm and a leg.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I bought a car charger ($30), touchstone ($70), and some carbon fiber film ($8) to skin my Pre. Not bad considering I paid $200 for the Pre.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    So far 2 Pre's, 2 touchstones, 4 - 12volts cig cords, 3 extra A/C charging cords. 4 standard & 1 extended batteries, 2 full skins, 4 cases and a wall mount battery charger. I would hate to see what happens if a new Palm comes out.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    OK, have had my Pre Plus for two weeks and feel your pain. So far I have 3 touchstones (all from Radio Shack $16 each, including 2 with the conductive backs). One Palm leather case, 2 car chargers, 1 plastic case from ATT and one Skinomi front skin. I haven't bought any apps yet, but I definitely need help.

JD
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Oh wait. I forgot the 2 Palm car chargers. Yep. Help is definitely needed.

JD
    Hi Ellen
    i have 3 touchstones (home, office, car) i bought a naztech charging holster -- i bought an additional TS back and modified it so that i can charge in the holster or on the touchstone. I have bought and installed 3m dinoc carbon fiber looking vinyl and yesterday recieved a AGF GRT case primarily to protect the phone on the TS in the car. I have a spare battery and a sedio wall charger for the back up battery -- A Clarivue privacy screen protector.. quite and expensive addiction

but the kicker is that what the phone has really cost me is .........my free time -- , my sleep, i feel obsessive compulsive -- i wake up in the middle of the night to check for new patches -- i check preware 3 or 4 times a day

as we have said before -- my name is Rob and i am a preaholic --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    my pre is like, what chiguaguas are for rich girls.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I'm glad to know I'm in good company. Pre for me & Pixi for wife. We work together with our desks beside each other. Tons of apps but the TS is the biggest. We have 2 at home. 1 in all 3 of our cars. But, only 1 at the office. We fight over it all the time. When she's not looking I'll put my pre on it. She'll take my pre off to put her pixi on it. This thread is gonna make me go get another today!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I tried to be proactive, and bought a Touchstone Inductive Back Cover for my brand-new AT&T Pre. Yeah, I know (now) it's not needed!!

AT&T's website said it was necessary, none of the sales drones knew what I was talking about (a Tombstone cover???) and my Palm contacts had to get back to me (they had to research it).

Anyone want it? Never used, $15. I'll ship it for free (US). PM me here.

WyreNut
    Install Preware and patches, it's free (but please make a small donation) and you will be lov'n your Pre even more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast