Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, I am going on a long bus ride this weekend and am actually considering purchasing a movie through sprint t.v. I wanted to ask if anyone has done this before and what their experience was. Is it good quality, did you get much buffering, did it kill the battery? I really wish palm would put out a store for renting movies like itunes!

Thanks!
    I would have to imagine it would massacre the battery
    This signature for rent
    +1, better have a batter back up!
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    right, I can always plug it in the whole way, but more importantly, how is the quality?
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    yes but does anyone know how the quality is of streaming movies through sprint?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i have not streamed a movie yet, but I have tried watching Disney Channel Live and it's not always fluid. sometimes there is lag and choppiness
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    Hi, I am going on a long bus ride this weekend and am actually considering purchasing a movie through sprint t.v. I wanted to ask if anyone has done this before and what their experience was. Is it good quality, did you get much buffering, did it kill the battery? I really wish palm would put out a store for renting movies like itunes!

Thanks!
    +1 on itunes type store. Would love it if webos was included in the digital copy accepted platforms as well, however I think MAJOR work needs to be done on that front to make multiple devices able to use that. Anyway won't use phone as movie player for a while due to lack of memory and store so a nice streaming site would be nice sprint tv is way outdated on the quality front. I think it could be alot better if they split the service into two types. One for dumbphones and one for smartphones. The smartphone ones would incorperate the speed and resolutions of higher quality phones while offering more channels as a smartphone buyer incentive maybe?