1.    #1  
    i have no network on my palm pre. all i get at the top bar is "SOS Only" and a message saying "phone not allowed (6)" CAN ANYONE HELP!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nihatc View Post
    i have no network on my palm pre. all i get at the top bar is "SOS Only" and a message saying "phone not allowed (6)" CAN ANYONE HELP!!
    Tried restarting with orange+sym+r and checked that the sim card is properly placed in the back?
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    yeh check the sim. one of the refurbs I had has a problem with the sim holder and the sim can vibrate loose. Ive had to jam it in with a piece or paper :/
    Have you checked your o2 account to see if your bill has been paid and that o2 aren't blocking the phone for some reason?
    If you bought this phone on ebay, it could be the (real) original owner reported it lost or stolen, and o2 will have blocked the IMEI.
    In the UK, I think you will be able to use it on another network, In Spain for instance, if an IMEI is blocked, it's nationwide afaikafaikafaik.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    If you bought this phone on ebay, it could be the (real) original owner reported it lost or stolen, and o2 will have blocked the IMEI.
    In the UK, I think you will be able to use it on another network, In Spain for instance, if an IMEI is blocked, it's nationwide afaikafaikafaik.
    IMEI bars in the Uk are nationwide as well. If you want to check if you have an IMEI bar on the handset,you can ring O2 and they should tell you if its IMEI barred.If it was not barred aganist your phone number they can only tell it is barred, not unbar unless you now the number which it was barred aganist,and pass security on the account it was barred aganist.
  7.    #7  
    thanks everyone, rang o2, there was an IMEI block on the phone, got it removed .