1.    #1  
    Hi All-

So I am getting close to my 30 days with ATT and I have some random issues that I need to figure out or swap the phone out. Please help

1. WAV Files from email.- I get my voicemails from home sent to my GMAIL. Yet when I download them, I press play on the download and it will not run the WAV file. Does it need to have an audio player other than the standard one?

2. The tumbler seems to be out of sync. - I can be holding the phone in vertical position and open a different card and that new card will randomly open sideways or upside down. This occurs in different cards and not a single repeatable card.

3. Call Rejection - When a call comes in (regardless of whether the phone is locked) it will sometimes not give me the red call rejection button. Only the green answer button will show up. So I will have to wait until it rings through all of the way. (very annoying in meetings)

4. Web Browser - Can I make it show the bookmarks list initially through a patch instead of the web page cards that are ridiculously large? Or make them more like the 4*4 at least?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Come on moderators, can I get some help?!
    Quote Originally Posted by count cellular View Post
    Hi All-

So I am getting close to my 30 days with ATT and I have some random issues that I need to figure out or swap the phone out. Please help

1. WAV Files from email.- I get my voicemails from home sent to my GMAIL. Yet when I download them, I press play on the download and it will not run the WAV file. Does it need to have an audio player other than the standard one?

2. The tumbler seems to be out of sync. - I can be holding the phone in vertical position and open a different card and that new card will randomly open sideways or upside down. This occurs in different cards and not a single repeatable card.

3. Call Rejection - When a call comes in (regardless of whether the phone is locked) it will sometimes not give me the red call rejection button. Only the green answer button will show up. So I will have to wait until it rings through all of the way. (very annoying in meetings)

4. Web Browser - Can I make it show the bookmarks list initially through a patch instead of the web page cards that are ridiculously large? Or make them more like the 4*4 at least?

Thanks
    Don't know if these solve your problems but here it goes.

1.GSM wav codec, Find in preware under available other, plugin, audio plugin

2. If the pre is parallel to the ground then it is difficult for it to register vertical or landscape. Maybe this is the problem.

3. Possibly Power Button to end calls patch in preware http://forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/215031-patch-power-button-end-calls.html

4.Patch also in preware, allows 100 bookmarks
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/215949-patch-change-number-bookmarks-browser.html
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    For #3, you can press the power button once to silence the call, and press it again to ignore the call.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    There are other patches to change the bookmark presentation, but you have to install them using WebOS Quick Install. Check this thread for more info: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...tart-page.html

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    #3 the red "reject" button only shows up if you have the screen on when the call comes in. Otherwise, you only get the "drag to answer call" green button on the unlock screen. Like a previous poster said, press power once to silence, twice to send to voicemail.
  7.    #7  
    1.GSM wav codec, Find in preware under available other, plugin, audio plugin

Thanks..
    For whatever reason I must not be looking at this right.. I show available packages, however other is not an option. Could you clarify for me?