1.    #1  
    With the Iphone set to release on TMobile (maybe) FOXNews.com - T-Mobile Next to Carry the iPhone, Says Analyst , does this mean that the pre or pre plus wont make it there?

I have Sprint, but have a bunch of friends on TMobile that would love to have the pre.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Do your friends have sidekicks?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    With the Iphone set to release on TMobile (maybe) FOXNews.com - T-Mobile Next to Carry the iPhone, Says Analyst , does this mean that the pre or pre plus wont make it there?

I have Sprint, but have a bunch of friends on TMobile that would love to have the pre.
    Haven't you learn NOT to listen to analyst? They are not in the know. All they know is stocks and want to make $$$. Did you check if his portfolio has T-Mobile?

Please PLEASE, no more forecasts from analyst. They are useless.
    In his defense they did announce that the iPhone will support Tmobile's 3g bands.
    Since AT&T and T-mobile are both GSM, would it be possible to transfer an AT&T Pre to T-Mobile with a new SIM card?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper View Post
    In his defense they did announce that the iPhone will support Tmobile's 3g bands.
    False. iPhone 4 bands. T-Mobile is UMTS Band IV, which is not listed (source).
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Since AT&T and T-mobile are both GSM, would it be possible to transfer an AT&T Pre to T-Mobile with a new SIM card?
    yes it would be possible, just as its possible to run a vzw worldphone that as a sim card on att and tmo