Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah, not working for me either. I'm trying to watch some college baseball. Everyone stop so I can get in!
    I don't even like soccer, but I'm watching it just because I can. All the iPhone and Android people at my work are annoyed. haha. Love my Sprint Pre!
    For those of you who have HOT phones, signal strength and reception are usually the culprits. Same goes for not being able to connect. In my office Sprint strength sucks, but Verizon is great, so I force roaming (patch) and watch away. Phone drops from burning hot to normal in no time. Granted, SprintTV on 1X data rate is barely watchable for soccer, the ball is a random blob of pixels, but I can see better on instant replays and at least get the play by play. Much better than stuttering constantly or not connecting at all.
    Ahhhh... forgot Sprint TV doesn't play over wifi!

That explains it in my case. Work is a signal black hole for me.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    call me stupid but I don't see ESPN Nomible in Sprint TV. I see ESPNEWS, is that it?
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Folks, you have to have a great 3G signal. Period. WiFi is no good.
    Check your signal first before you click on the Channel.
    Working again for me!!!! YAY!!!!!
    Question while we're sort of at it...why doesn't SprintTV use wifi?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivix View Post
    call me stupid but I don't see ESPN Nomible in Sprint TV. I see ESPNEWS, is that it?
    yes. they switch back to E...news when nothing is going on.

ESPN also has a pair of radio channels set up for the WC that i found in the RadioTime app.

since i'm actually kinda busy, i can get by without the visual distraction while at work, and in most cases audio will keep me updated the way i need to be.
    France v Uruguay at 2! Tune back in!
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow19 View Post
    Question while we're sort of at it...why doesn't SprintTV use wifi?
    My understanding is that it is because they want to make sure that you are actually on the Sprint network and not using some sort of pirated app/feed.
    man i'm luvin this live channel Sprint Live TV FTW...Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!
    ESPN Live > NFL Mobile (right now)
    Should be back on now.
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    My understanding is that it is because they want to make sure that you are actually on the Sprint network and not using some sort of pirated app/feed.
    OK, that almost makes sense. It sucks, but at least there's a reason. Just glad I'm not on the new AT&T plan, after a week of Cup action I'd be paying big money. Hooray again for Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow19 View Post
    OK, that almost makes sense. It sucks, but at least there's a reason. Just glad I'm not on the new AT&T plan, after a week of Cup action I'd be paying big money. Hooray again for Sprint.
    Hah... Best data plan analysis I've seen thus far!
    yea this worked fine day one now i get a error 3000 you are not authorized for sprint tv..... *** sprint?
    Heh ... lucky for me, Sprint spent millions upgrading towers around my office last year. I get five bars everywhere at work. People are amazed when they walk into my cube and they see me my phone set by the keyboard showing the world cup. Great performance, no stutters at all -- which is more than I can say for my laptop.
    I was able to watch Mexico v. France during a boring meeting this afternoon
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Just showed my boss, who had been trying to go through the firewall ;-> Then showed the soccer fans nearby (who all had iphones and android devices).

Their first response was "wow", then they asked how much I paid for TV. Loved their expressions when I told them it was free on Sprint.

My reception isn't great, hiccups every 30 seconds or so, but good enough
    Lucky you nobody had Evo with them...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast