1.    #1  
    So I finally get to buy a Touchstone after about 2 months of being touchstone-less . I know for a fact that certain places are having sales on them and are cheaper in certain places. Can you guys help me find the places in which the prices are the cheapest? I think it is Radio shack, but I want to make sure before I buy it.

Thanks for any help!
    yep, radio shack was running them at $15.97, at least as of a couple weeks ago. that was the price for just the touchstone and for the touchstone/battery cover combo, so make sure you're getting the combo if you need it.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    And if Radio Shack is out, get proof of the price and Best Buy should price match.
    Bought 2 of them at the Shack for that price and 2 car chargers for $10 a piece. After 2 weeks with the touchstone...I just don't get it. I don't know how its any better than the old fashioned desk top chargers. But at least the price was right after waiting a year!
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    Bought 2 of them at the Shack for that price and 2 car chargers for $10 a piece. After 2 weeks with the touchstone...I just don't get it. I don't know how its any better than the old fashioned desk top chargers. But at least the price was right after waiting a year!
    Personally I find using the touchstone soooooooo much more convenient, especially with the constant charging that is pretty much necessary. No need to fiddle with the cable and the charging port cover on the Pre
    This signature for rent
    I also bought an extra car charger and touch stone with this sale, couldn't resist the price and now I have a touchstone in the car .
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I agree 100%, my parents could not justify buying it for me just because, "It is cool". However, tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to milk this as much as I can .

Thanks for the help everyone, guess I'm going to radio shack!