Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Is there an app or patch to make the phone make a noise every time you touch the screen?
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I don't think so. I don't think if there was one it'd work to well because of the latency of playing sounds in real time. To hear the latency I'm talking about fire up any of the light saber apps. PDK apps don't seem to be affected so here's hoping to the future!
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    There is a patch in Preware called Haptic Feedback Manager that enables the vibrate feature to any Tap on an object/icon..etc!

Hope this helps!
    You could grow your fingernails out a little.

Or this...

Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    There is a patch in Preware called Haptic Feedback Manager that enables the vibrate feature to any Tap on an object/icon..etc!

Hope this helps!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post

Hope this helps!
    Sweet didn't know about that one!
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    When an icon in TealSpeed is tapped, it has a click sound with no delay. Ever.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    skybox (app) has a very similar click or haptic feedback type feel to it on one of its menu icons. i'd love to see this little bit of feedback utilized on the pre keyboard, though i'm not sure what kind of drain it'd put on the battery