1.    #1  
    so ive got a problem... i need to webosdoc my patched phone because i need to send this broken refurb back to palm... problem is i cant get it to recognize it in usb as i have already activated the new one (which is also broken lol).... anyway the hardware volume buttons are broken so i cant do the battery pull..hold vol up.. plug in trick... really need help as ive been toying with this for quite some time.. thankyou! ive tried starting and stopping the novacom service with no luck
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    so ive got a problem... i need to webosdoc my patched phone because i need to send this broken refurb back to palm... problem is i cant get it to recognize it in usb as i have already activated the new one (which is also broken lol).... anyway the hardware volume buttons are broken so i cant do the battery pull..hold vol up.. plug in trick... really need help as ive been toying with this for quite some time.. thankyou! ive tried starting and stopping the novacom service with no luck
    got to Device Info and Reset options at the bottom of screen and then choose the full erase at the bottom again and I would do the secure full erase option
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    or try a reinstall Novacom which is an option in WebOS Quick Install
  4.    #4  
    i chose full erase earlier but im stuck at the log into palm profile option..i cant because this phone isnt activated
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html
    Download and choose file, options and attempt novacom reinstall
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (44.4 KB, 2 views)
    Last edited by blu8503; 06/10/2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: add pic
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blu8503 View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html
    Download and choose file, options and attempt novacom reinstall
    tried with no luck ... can i just send it back with the top bar patches??