Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    remember don't run back up with a clean phone it will back up your phone's current state and clear all info from the cloud . You shoild do an erase of the phone to prompt it to recover info from the cloud.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Backing up via copying your entire USB folder is a great idea! Only takes a minute, I've just got a folder on my desktop that says Pre just in case I ever need to hit that doctor.

It's especially useful now that more devs are storing stuff on /media/internal and not on whatever other folder they were initially. On some apps, you can pop right back to the state it was in before it doctored. Win!
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Happened to me a couple of months ago when Palm app catalog was making everyone's pre crash.

I lost everything.
    All my passwords on jvault - gone.
    all my pictures/videos - gone.
    all my apps (close to 30 or so) had to be reinstalled.
    contacts - gone. I still dont know if im missing someone from my contact until i need to call or email them.

Gotta love palm.

on a positive note. When all this happened my phone was stock, i had not installed any homebrew patches thinking i dont want to ruin my phone with 3rd party stuff. But since Palm did such a great job of crapping up my phone when it was stock, i thought oh what the hell. lets get patches. best decision of my pre life.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    this just happened to me as well! however all my patches are still there. just no apps, usb drive, or personal info. it looks like this is happening to too a lot of people right now... w t f palm?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12