View Poll Results: Do you agree with this survey?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

36 69.23%
  • NO!

16 30.77%
  1.    #1  
    In a recent conducted survey between users of Palm pre/plus and other devices,it has showed that people use the pre/plus phones 5x more.
    at least! I'm on my phone all day...
    I know I do, but it's mainly because of this forum of ours that i just can't keep away from.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    In a recent conducted survey between users of Palm pre/plus and other devices,it has showed that people use the pre/plus phones 5x more.
    link to source? I would say that I use my Pre about as much as I used my HTC Fuze, my Treo 750, and my Blackjack in the past...if you are a phone geek, you are a phone geek!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    agree as for me I use ma pre plus every 10 minutes I'm sick lol I can't live with out my web os tks god palm actually pop up the web os as I can totally have 30 or 60 card open w no problem and all of them running at 800mhz SOO HOW MANY CARD CAN THE WIMAX HTC 4G EVO DOES I'm PRETTY SURE THAT IT HAS TO BE MORE THAN 100 CARDS OPEN AT ONCE SINCE IS RUNNING 1GHZ
  6.    #6  
    @473x15. Hmm,sure you wanna know!
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    link to source? I would say that I use my Pre about as much as I used my HTC Fuze, my Treo 750, and my Blackjack in the past...if you are a phone geek, you are a phone geek!
    Agreed, would like to see the survey that said that. I am skeptical.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    agree as for me I use ma pre plus every 10 minutes I'm sick lol I can't live with out my web os tks god palm actually pop up the web os as I can totally have 30 or 60 card open w no problem and all of them running at 800mhz SOO HOW MANY CARD CAN THE WIMAX HTC 4G EVO DOES I'm PRETTY SURE THAT IT HAS TO BE MORE THAN 100 CARDS OPEN AT ONCE SINCE IS RUNNING 1GHZ
    The number of cards that can be opened depends more on the available memory than it does on processor speed. I believe the EVO has the same RAM spec as the Pre Plus. But then this is not about the EVO, this is about the Pre.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I don't use the actual "Phone" portion all that much since I'm not traveling right now. BUT, I do use my Pre for everything else pretty much all day. I don't have the unlock code for my car stereo so I use Pandora anytime I'm driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Disagree with this figure, it is at least 10x more well for me anyway
    I would agree that I use my Pre more than any other phone I have ever had... maybe even 5 x more. I've owned Nokias, a Treo 650, Treo 800w and now a Pre.

I wouldn't agree that a Pre owner uses their phone 5 x more than an Apphole or Android user though. They are probably all on par with each other.
    webos os users probably play with their phones more than any other os because it is more fun.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    When your phone isn't locked down, there is a lot of tinkering that even a casual user can do.
    This is partially because the chat app (yahoo/googletalk) is always running in the background so I am always online on my phone.
    Yes, I use my Palm Pre 5x more than I did my Moto Razr.
    its definently the go to phone... very quick and responsive. i certainly do use this phone more than i did my htc mogul. i dont dred pulling it out for a quick answer on google
    I dont really care about the survey, but I definitely am addicted to my phone. I use it all of the time!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    I use at least 3 to 4 times the data that I used to on my old Rumor, and I know I use the phone without data (games, etc...) a TON more than I ever used my old phone.

So I would say for me it's more than accurate.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    maybe this is because it takes 5x longer to open an app than on an evo 4G or Incredible... j/k.. well kinda. Truthfully I love my Pre, but I'd say if you compared only people with smartphones... Pre, iphone, android phones, etc, the number of hours will probably be reasonably close. If you're comparing the Pre to ANY phone including dumb phones, then this survey is idiotic.
    I'm definitely skeptical of said survey.

source/link?
    This signature for rent