1.    #1  
    i wanna sync music on my pre but i lost my cord to connect to the computer is there any way to it wirelessly?
    How do you charge the battery?
    As far as I am aware there is no way to wirelessly sync with your computer. I would just buy a new microUSB cable.
  4.    #4  
    i have another charger, just not one that goes into the computer.
    THere are at least 3 approaches discussed in these forums to wireless move data from your computer to your Pre.

Look up "WiFi Media Sync"
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    i have another charger, just not one that goes into the computer.
    Have you priced a replacement USB cable? They can't be too expensive (I wouldn't think).

I understand that you'd rather not buy if not needed, but its not like you need a new phone itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    As far as I am aware there is no way to wirelessly sync with your computer. I would just buy a new microUSB cable.
    Actually there are a few methods to wireless sync the usb partition via wifi to your desktop. Checkout webos internals sub forums here...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Another Wifi Media Sync user here...

I found it on the PalmHotApps website.

WyreNut
    there is a new app in the catalog for this,,i bought it today.
    I use winscp. Free Wireless file xfer
  11.    #11  
    yeaa i can buy i new one but for now i can just try and find another solution and one that is free!
    You do realize the cable for the charger and the cable for the computer are the exact same cable, I hope.........
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Give Zumodrive a try. You install it on your computer and your pre. On the computer, you just tag the directories you need access to. On your Pre, you then open Zumodrive and select the music option. All of your music on the computer you have tagged is then available to play on your Pre. It does not take any storage on your Pre and it works really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    You do realize the cable for the charger and the cable for the computer are the exact same cable, I hope.........
    they sell chargers that don't plug in to pc,,just outlet,,thats what I use also,,must be what op uses.