Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosrecords View Post
    This is how to get you contacts from your Palm PRE or Pixi. You can create a .csv file to import into most email programs.
    • Open phone dialer on PRE or Pixi
    • Type ##66623#
    • Click on Export
    What is meant by click on export, I don't see any "export" option.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    I couldn't get more than one contact to import to Outlook on my windows 7 box with Office 2013 either, but when I exported to windows contacts, all of them appeared. I had to click them one at a time, which allowed me to skip a few I didn't need, but they all ended up in windows contacts. Then access the contacts through All Programs, Windows Fax and Scan. Under tools menu, open contacts dialogue. There is an export option to make a normal CSV file that imports right into Outlook. I imported into a separate contact folder so I could weed out duplicates and then synched to the iphone after that with ITunes. . .
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosrecords View Post
    I work for a Sprint Indirect Dealer and this got filtered through our channel today. This will allow you to export your PRE or PIXI contacts to a .csv file so you can re-import them into outlook, gmail, or any client.

This is how to get you contacts from your Palm PRE or Pixi. You can create a .csv file to import into most email programs.
    • Open phone dialer on PRE or Pixi
    • Type ##66623#
    • Click on Export
    • This creates the export file (.CSV)….The more contacts you have the longer it takes
    • Connect your USB cable to the computer and also to the PRE when it prompts you too.
    • Click on the USB Drive on your pre to mount to computer
    • Once mounted on your computer, open windows explorer and the Palm PRE
    • Find the folder called temp and open it
    • You will find a file called PmMigration (this is the CSV file)
    • Drag to your documents folder on your computer (PRE Backup folder) if you have one
    • Use this file to import your contacts into Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or Outlook
    • When you’re done Eject your Palm pre or safely remove hardware and then disconnect pre
    • Your done….
    This was created by Mark Shearman from Sprint Store 831
    I no longer have phone service for my PRE. I was able to use this export tip to move contacts to PC. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Other Tips on how to interpret .vcf file appreciated as well. Bob & Chloe
    Well,womderful informations,thank you!
    Casesam cheap samsung accessories
    Fine samsung accessories
    Last edited by Abraham1205; 12/30/2015 at 08:07 PM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234