1.    #1  
    like 3 or 4 days ago im having more and more luna's restart , what's causing this? maybe the overclocking?, the patches?, preware?.
    If some you guys know what is really causing this problem please let me know!

thanks!
    Did you install the newest Facebook Beta? Almost everytime I close it I get a luna restart
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    Did you install the newest Facebook Beta? Almost everytime I close it I get a luna restart
    yes, i have the facebook beta! and you tried uninstalling the fb beta to see what happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    yes, i have the facebook beta! and you tried uninstalling the fb beta to see what happen?
    Yes, and the restarts went away.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    Yes, and the restarts went away.
    thanks , im going to try that!
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    I use the new FB beta and this has never happened to me.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I use New FB beta and have had no problems. My Luna restarts were related to Preware. I have since removed Preware and have had ZERO restarts. My usage of the device hasn't changed. I left my patches installed and instead manage them with WOSQI on my PC.
    Never had patches, tweaks, homebrew nor Facebook.

ALWAYS had freeze, then restart.

It's the poor memory management of webOS, nothing else.
  9.    #9  
    since this morning i uninstalled fb beta and my phone is not restarting luna anymore... lets see what happen until the night!
    Haven't seen you in a while, SISGO, good to c ya back.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Haven't seen you in a while, SISGO, good to c ya back.
    same to you bro, i've been busy at work but im back
    I have had this issue only when throwing away the Facebook Beta card while in the picture view.

I have been using Facebook Beta happily for some time without issue, but this current version freezes up Luna when tossed while viewing a picture for some reason.

I am submitting a bug report to the Facebook Beta team.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    i am having this too... Have the FB beta.
  14.    #14  
    update: since I uninstalled the fb beta today in the morning my phone is working perfect without any freeze or luna restart!!!!