1.    #1  
    Hi everyone!

Though I have all my photos on the phone and am capable to take new ones, I can't find them when going into the USB-mode.

I already ran the WebOS repair utility and fixed some things, but it did not change anything.

As I just came from a trip, my phone is really packed with photos and I'd like to get some space to reinstall the apps I had to delete to take new photos...

I also can neither update nor delete the mulitmod patch. I don't think it's related, but I'm not a hacker, so who knows.

Thanks everyone, this forum really made my pre worth having!
    Turn hidden folders on in usb mode just in case the folders have been hidden for some reason.

As for the multi mod patch I recommend reading the thread on it. You will get your solution there.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Day Pré Tomorrow View Post
    Hi everyone!

Though I have all my photos on the phone and am capable to take new ones, I can't find them when going into the USB-mode.

I already ran the WebOS repair utility and fixed some things, but it did not change anything.

As I just came from a trip, my phone is really packed with photos and I'd like to get some space to reinstall the apps I had to delete to take new photos...

I also can neither update nor delete the mulitmod patch. I don't think it's related, but I'm not a hacker, so who knows.

Thanks everyone, this forum really made my pre worth having!
    Are you sure you're looking in the right place for the photos when in USB mode? By that I mean, there's no stock folder named Photos. The photos are located in a folder named "DCIM", and then under the sub-folder "100PALM". Do you see that folder when in USB mode?
  4.    #4  

i never changed any settings myself, but it occurs that exactly that was the problem. the settings were somehow changed to hidden, dont ask me why...

thanks, guys!