Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I just switch from Sprint to Verizon due to coverage issues. I'm trying to recover data from an app on the old phone, but I can't log into my Palm profile because I can't connect to the internet. Can anyone give me some kind of guidance on how to get the OS running long enough to recover my info?
    will using wifi work?
    Yeah, go back to Sprint where you had a working internet! Looks like you made a trade of for coverage, lol!
    I think what you're trying to say is that your sprint pre still has data you need but you can't access it. You may have to hack the old pre to get it to reactivate since I don't think you're allowed to use two phones on the same profile. There's instructions around here somewhere to hacktivate your old pre, and a quick google search might give you what you're looking for. Or is the old phone still perfectly operational but the internet won't work? Some more info would be helpful and for now good luck.
    Bilsta57's Official Blog | Bryce aka Bilsta57's Blog: Technology Reviews, Unboxings, Hacks, Downloads and More Found this. Don't know how recent it is but it was only after 5 seconds of search on google. A little more digging could bring up even better options.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    My old phone is deactivated and all the sites I've found so far require using Ubuntu of some other form on Linux. If I could just get wifi enabled on it I can log back into my profile longenough to get what I need. I just need to export the data from one program and then I'm done with the phone.