I have had my Palm Pre for about five months, this is actually my 4th or 5th Pre. I originally bought one the first day it came out, but with all the hardware defects, I had to replace it that many times, thankfully all free of charge.

Anyways, IDK what happened recently, but my phone reset 1-2 weeks ago, and when it turned on I had to re-enter in information for like gmail, facebook, and stuff. I don't know if it was just a quirk or something was damaged.

And yesterday I went to update my apps, and it told me that I was out of storage. I went to device info and it listed "0" as the free space. But This has to be wrong, cause I had something like 1 gig free about 2-3 weeks ago, and did not change or download 1 gig worth of apps or music or videos or whatever.

I don't know if the reset was related tot he storage issue, cause it was only until today that I realized that I didn't have enough storage.

But I am wondering if this is a known issue or something???

I had to go and delete some apps that I hadn't used in a long time. But I am like 100% certain that I had something like 1.2 gigs free. Maybe the 1.2 gigs being listed was a mistake and this is the real situation, but idk what to do.

I love WebOS, but just a string of issues. My Pre is less than four months old, and I already have a crack on the side of the Pre, and I have not dropped it yet. I went to Sprint and they told me that I had to pay $119.00 for a replacement, even though I showed them the thread, that this is a KNOWN defect, yet they still refused to replace it. I love WebOS, but even a supporter of the platform can't ignore replacing the phone 4-5 times, and having a cracked screen, and having various bugs.

I just hope the next update fixes some of these issues, and moreover, that the next version of the Pre is announced soon, cause in about 1-2 months, barring a kick *** phone from Palm, I will switch to the EVO.