1.    #1  
    wondering if anybody came to a solution for why only SOMETIMES my screenstate goes to 500. screenstate not working properly.

sometimes it will drop to 500 and then slowly go up Or slowly go down. I have an SS. Can't upload now. Sometimes it will spike down to 500 and right back up. Most of the time it just stays at 800.

when using the touchstone charger the screenstate works perfectly fine.
    addition of 1.4.2 and I'm keeping my brightness above 20 and not using any brightness app or patch other than brightness in device menu

please help.

update just tried uninstalling again then doing the palm kernel, then reinstalled uber and govnah. Still staying at 800 when screen is off.

update 2 seems to work after a luna restart. For a little but then acts up again.
    Last edited by cursiv; 06/09/2010 at 01:21 AM.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

LOVE IT
    You should post your question here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...rclocking.html

That way the developers and other power users will see it...
  4.    #4  
    I did and they didn't respond.

LOVE IT
  5.    #5  
    Works when charging!

LOVE IT