Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    this is weird ill go on apps that have a white background and at the bottom right of the screen theres a yellow circle its not that visible but i see it everytime because i recognized it, and when i restart my phone and see the glowing palm symbol you can see the spot if you look at the screen on a angle .. is this a heat spot or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by xenioss View Post
    this is weird ill go on apps that have a white background and at the bottom right of the screen theres a yellow circle its not that visible but i see it everytime because i recognized it, and when i restart my phone and see the glowing palm symbol you can see the spot if you look at the screen on a angle .. is this a heat spot or what?
    If you have a screen protector, I believe it's buildup from the oils in your skin. I have the same spot in the same area. Periodically I clean it with alcohol, and that clears it up.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    no screen protector
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Yeah, I have them, too, and it's been recognised several times on the forum…I'm not sure they've ever been identified but it's a real blight.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem with my second pre. It was the bottom of the screen right above the center button. It was just a hot spot on the screen. It only showed up on white backgrounds so I learned to live with it. Im not that picky.

of course I ended up cracking that screen to (back pocket offender) and had it replaced. My current Pre is fine.
    Same problem and mine comes and goes when charging and using the phone.

Noticed this evening, temp was getting hot and decided to open my keyboard that keeps my Pre cooler when charging. Literally, went from 110F to now 98F.

I like it cooler and color distortion is now gone.

Sorli...
    it's mustard....get a slightly damp napkin and gently clean it. next time keep the mustard on the hot dog. btw...jk
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I have mine in the top right corner. I can only see it on white screens and when my phone is hot. o.O
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Their heat spots...I got 3, and hate it.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter