1.    #1  
    Is it because Palm does not have a good SDK that we do not have a decent Remote Access app for webOS. I would have thought Citrix would have had an app for webOS as well. Well, I may have to switch to Android or iPhone just because of that fact due to work requirements.

If there is anyone in the know re: this issue, please let me know. I looked at Citrix website and it looks like there is no new info re: Citrix for webOS.
    Citrix will NEVER develop any app for WebOS. If that's what you really need, move on to iphone or android.
    IMHO, lack of APIs is the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    IMHO, lack of APIs is the problem.
    I think you're wrong on this one. I mean, yes, there is a lack of APIs that some other apps need, but I don't think that has anything to do with lack of this type of app.

It could be done via the PDK with what we have now if Citrix or other companies had the interest in it. Of course, they don't appear to be interested. But it has nothing to do with APIs.

(Honestly, it probably could be done via Mojo too, but that'd require a pretty big rework of their setup, PDK would most likely be easier. As stated by Citrix themselves, all that travels across the network are "keyboard input, screen gestures and screen updates" anyway, so you don't really need anything fancy to do that.)
    Think someone could come up with a homebrew solution? I would love to have access to my office server via GoToMyPC on my Pre. Would come in handy often.
    I'm not sure of all these acronyms, but if you want to access a computer remotely from a Pre, I use Palm classic with RDM+. It's expensive to buy both, but they work extremely well togehter on my Pre. I would think that Logmein might work too, but I haven't used that one. I can even watch security camera's on my Pre. If I got my acronyms wrong, please disregard...
    Try zumodrive. It's not remote access, but it's worth it. It updates automatically.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stashu11 View Post
    I'm not sure of all these acronyms, but if you want to access a computer remotely from a Pre, I use Palm classic with RDM+. It's expensive to buy both, but they work extremely well togehter on my Pre. I would think that Logmein might work too, but I haven't used that one. I can even watch security camera's on my Pre. If I got my acronyms wrong, please disregard...
    I was reading up on RemoteWin which is in th AppCat but I hear there is major lag with it...

How fluid is this Classic+RDP set up? Any tips on setting it up? Thanks.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)