1.    #1  
    Hello! I'm new to Palm. Just got my Palm Pre yesterday. It was locked to O2 (as Palm is exclusive to O2 in UK) but I managed to unlock it and now it's working with my vodafone SIM card.

But I can't find anywhere to configure my network connection for gprs/wap so I'm now living with wireless..... I do have data bundle with my tarriff so would like to use it.

Is there a hidden menu or an app to do the job please? Or shall I call vodafone helpline and ask them to send me the settings via sms? (not sure they have the settings for Pre though....)

Thanks!
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    What is the version of webOS you are running?

Try to go to Phone app, touch your providers name in the top left corner, select "Preferences", then scroll down until you can see "Manual Settings", flip in ON (and make sure that "Data Usage" is ON too) and touch the "Edit Network Settings", fill in the required fields (the setting you should be able to find in Vodafone's web site), and you should be ready to go.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pman_lt View Post
    What is the version of webOS you are running?

Try to go to Phone app, touch your providers name in the top left corner, select "Preferences", then scroll down until you can see "Manual Settings", flip in ON (and make sure that "Data Usage" is ON too) and touch the "Edit Network Settings", fill in the required fields (the setting you should be able to find in Vodafone's web site), and you should be ready to go.
    Thanks!
    I'm using 1.4.1
    Got it now.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    Thanks!
    I'm using 1.4.1
    Got it now.
    Yay! Good to know you got it going. Did you previously have the phone activated on O2 before unlocking? Just curious.