1.    #1  
    If you notice Palm Updates the Software every other couple of months. Next will be 1.4.5 and still the same Hardware

On the other side, HTC makes a new Hardware every other months but uses the same Software on all of them.

What your rather have within the next 2 weeks? A new Hardware from Palm or 1.4.5?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    personally, software, i think the hardware is good to last for a few years for me.
    software always. I like my hardware. Without software, it's a paperweight. With webOS and Preware, it's a miracle. I want more miracle, not more paperweight.
    I don't think I need a new phone every couple of months. Every two years seem to work pretty well for me, I am just saying.
    everyone seems very patient between iPhone hardware updates, and much less patient with Palm...
    Apps > Polished, bugless, OS > preware OS > premature OS > Hardware

In order to get more apps to develope, we need more Pre users. In order to get more Pre user, you need nice hardware to attract new buyer.
    Last edited by passlogix; 06/08/2010 at 04:21 PM.
    I think it is a waste of money to buy a phone every month or so. I hope my pre to last for three or more years.