Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    hello has anybody else tried out the I.M.+talk for palm pre webos?

I'm trying it out. and it looks good but when I make a call it just keeps saying calling but never completes the call. btw if this works it would be real cool. the call is through your internet connection not eating minutes. and there rate plan is real low. I have a trouble ticket into shape services. I'm curious is anybody else got it to work all the way.
    ok which app is this, i must be missing something
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arcolino View Post
    hello has anybody else tried out the I.M.+talk for palm pre webos?

I'm trying it out. and it looks good but when I make a call it just keeps saying calling but never completes the call. btw if this works it would be real cool. the call is through your internet connection not eating minutes. and there rate plan is real low. I have a trouble ticket into shape services. I'm curious is anybody else got it to work all the way.
    never heard of this app nor do I need it since I have sprint everything plan. I looked at my last bill and I only used 11 minutes With free mobile to mobile I don't have to worry about eating up my minutes.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    ok which app is this, i must be missing something

its web based you bring it up in the browser of the webos phone type in
    s4palm.com
    your going to need a skype account and can test for free

google im+ talk.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    never heard of this app nor do I need it since I have sprint everything plan. I looked at my last bill and I only used 11 minutes With free mobile to mobile I don't have to worry about eating up my minutes.
    you must not make must landline calls. I do from time to time during the day. So it could a good alternative to burning minutes or upgrading to a more pricer plan. plus there are low international rates for those who call over seas or canada.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arcolino View Post
    you must not make must landline calls. I do from time to time during the day. So it could a good alternative to burning minutes or upgrading to a more pricer plan. plus there are low international rates for those who call over seas or canada.
    I can see a benefit for international calls, but in this day and age where almost EVERYONE has a cell phone and texts I hardly remember my landline number. I have it because it was necessary for comcast internet.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    I can see a benefit for international calls, but in this day and age where almost EVERYONE has a cell phone and texts I hardly remember my landline number. I have it because it was necessary for comcast internet.
    established companys do not have a cell line mostly land line. If your calling an established business they always have land line. I have a friend who is unemployed she has to call a lot of companies they never have cell number you can call too always land line.
    very interesting app i am going to give it a try & let you know how it goes