1.    #1  
    Hi there,

my Pre fell on the ground, ever since my phone function is offline, the rest of the phone (apps organizer...) is doing fine besides, that it doesn't charge any more...

a friend of mine who is familiar with repairing mobile-phones, fixed some cracks in the flex cable (under the microscope!). After that it worked for 3 days but now i'm back where i started. (probably the repairs were unstable and got loose while in my pocket or whatever)

I'm looking for 2 hours now without success...Does anybody know a place, where i can get a spare flex cable? or maybe a repair service (best would be near Munich, Germany) that doesn't charge me too much? Palm offered me to repair my phone for 146,88 (repair flat rate).

thanks
    It's not in Germany but here is one place you could try:

PDASmart
  3.    #3  
    hmm its not in their online sortiment but tomorrow i'll try to give them a call

thanks so far
    perhaps Home
    contact pc user Richard Rosenberger.
    it is only going to be available as a pachage with other parts (like the screen)...
  6.    #6  
    I just had a phone call with pdatechcenter ppl and they said they get such flex cables in the next 2 weeks, only problem, there are 2 cables in the palm pre. They offered me to send me 2 pictures with the 2 types by email -> great service !

Thanks for the hint, i'll post as soon as i got news.
  7.    #7  
    so folks in the end i bought a broken pda on ebay and built out that cable. Any way that mr Rosenberger also got the cable in stock now so thanks for the hint