Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhiz8577 View Post
    Here is mine
    Oh man, this is totally perfect, except i'd rather have gps than airplane mode.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Here's mine:

"Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    18pt font
    Mode menu (for Mode Switcher)
    GPS in top bar
    Ringer switch in top bar
    Glass effect theme
    Device menu megamix with flashlight

I'm quickly finding that I have no clue how to fully use my new Pre Plus!! How do you change the icons across the bottom of the phone? Or in the device menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by EllenJ21 View Post
    I'm quickly finding that I have no clue how to fully use my new Pre Plus!! How do you change the icons across the bottom of the phone? Or in the device menu?
    For the device menu, you have to use a patch. The easiest way is with Preware. For the Quick launch menu, you can drag icons from your launcher pages to the Quick launcher. For more tips and info, go here: http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...stop-here.html
    Enjoy your new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    For the device menu, you have to use a patch. The easiest way is with Preware. For the Quick launch menu, you can drag icons from your launcher pages to the Quick launcher. For more tips and info, go here: http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...stop-here.html
    Enjoy your new phone.
    Thanks!!! How do I drag an icon? I've tried several times, but I can't get it to work. lol
    Thanks!!! How do I drag an icon? I've tried several times, but I can't get it to work. lol
    First of all you can only have 5 icons on the launcher bar and only the four on the left can you change. So first, open a launcher page and drag an icon on the bar up to the page. To do this hold your fingertip on the icon till there is a glow around it, then drag. Do the same to add an icon to the bar.

First of all you can only have 5 icons on the launcher bar and only the four on the left can you change. So first, open a launcher page and drag an icon on the bar up to the page. To do this hold your fingertip on the icon till there is a glow around it, then drag. Do the same to add an icon to the bar.
    Wow!! You've just opened up a whole new world for me!! Thanks so much!!!
    Wow!! You've just opened up a whole new world for me!! Thanks so much!!!
    Anytime! The Pre is an amazing device, and you've just taken the red pill. Welcome to your new addiction and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Lol
    Enjoy!

Anytime! The Pre is an amazing device, and you've just taken the red pill. Welcome to your new addiction and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Lol
    Enjoy!
    lol This is very true! I can't seem to get enough of it - I keep looking up new things to do, new gadgets to buy, etc. I'm absolutely loving it!

Here is mine!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

mmm... simplicity. Now if only there was a patch to remove bluetooth from the menu it would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by lakaw View Post
    Agreed! Glass effect is the only "theme" I even considered putting on my phone. Palm should adopt it as standard.
    no way! Beauty of the Female Form is wicked! ive combined mine w/ a couple other patches that let you change the backgrounds of various system menus and screens so they all have the same wallpaper. This pre rocks!

yea yea, simple. i know :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Ok. I'm jealous. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE point me to the thread with instructions for the weather forecast. I've got the one patch that will put my calendar appointments and google weather at top, but I want the cute icons.
    I use the following app for the weather, updates every hour automatically and changes the wallpaper.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...re-please.html
    IIIxe -> Handera 330 -> Tungsten C -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre-, Pre2 & Touchpad 32

http://about.me/robert.whisler
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhiz8577 View Post
    I use the following app for the weather, updates every hour automatically and changes the wallpaper.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...re-please.html

TY! TY! TY!

I rock, now!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I thought I'd revive an old thread. I'm absolutely loving the blue glass effect for the device menus. I'd love to see the ones some of you did using the other colors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12