1.    #1  
    I am having an issue where chat/IM/text threads I have swiped away and deleted are returning after I restart my messaging app. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas? And should I be concerned that I have a corrupt database or something? This has happened a couple times....at first I thought maybe I didn't delete the thread, but tonight I know I did--and there it is again! Others are deleted and stay deleted. I tend not to keep them all since some of the IM threads get pretty long and I don't want to bog messaging or the Pre down.

thanks.
    I had that previously. Had to doctor for something else, and that seemed to clear it up. Not sure what was causing it...
    You do have any patches installed for the messaging app? I don't know about the other patches, but I do know the "hold to open new card" (not sure if that's the exact name) has a known bug doing that. With that patch, you basically need to delete the conversation in the original card, not in one of the additional cards
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I figured out if you open the thread and delete the messages one by one, they will go away. But that might take long.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.