1.    #1  
    i know this may come as a stupid question... im about to go to the trouble of jailnreaking my pixi... will it void my warranty/insurance?
    Wow! and wrong forum as well.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    well its a general question, im not trying to troll, will they be able to tell if it were ever to break.
    Well, they can tell by seeing Preware on your Launcher lol. Even if they see you have homebrew apps/patches on your phone, you will still probably get a refurb if need be.

It's recommended to remove all homebrew before taking your phone to get repaired or replaced though. Just to be safe.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the information... one more question... is their a easy install and run windows program for installing home brew apps
    Not really such a thing as "jailbreaking" because Palm encourages the homebrew activity.

All you have to do is remove all that stuff if you ever have to send it in, and you are good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Not really such a thing as "jailbreaking"
    +1 that term was coined for iPhone because it is so locked down. webOS is an open platform, allowing each user to customize their experience with little risk.
    I thought "jailbreaking" had to do with moving the device (iphone) to a different network and only applied GSM phones. Is that incorrect?
    Also has to do with gaining the ability to install unofficial, unsanctioned, unsupported software as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fbplaya02 View Post
    thanks for the information... one more question... is their a easy install and run windows program for installing home brew apps
    First...

To answer the question...Yes. WebOS Quick Install. Do a quick search and you'll find it along with some instructions.