1.    #1  
    Hey, i am new to the forums but i have a quick question regarding ring-tones on the pre. Is it possible to have one song play all the way through? For example have the ring-tone start and when i answer the phone the next message that comes up the song will continue from when it left of?

Otherwise, is there a way to have a different ring-tone come on for every message. Like if i have ten different ring-tones can they all cycle through without assigning an individual ring-tone to every contact? Thank you for all the help! Everything is appreciated!
    The answer to the first question is no. The second would only be possible if people called you in the right order... you can assign a ringtone to a specific contact, but you can't assign a sequence of ringtones to the next 'n' callers in sequence...
    Your second suggestion will be a feature in my app here shortly. I will not cycle through every call, but you can set it to swap them out every 5, 10, 20, 30 minutes, etc. Will have a lot of options for this. The phone app doesn't have any real integration options, so i will be using a hack of sorts to achieve this.

It will start beta testing in about 4 days, probably see it in the app catalog in 2 weeks. Link is in my sig if you want to check out the app.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  4.    #4  
    okay thank you! if anything else comes up let me know.
  5.    #5  
    what is the name of this app your talking about?
  6.    #6  
    well he said it was in his signature but its not..
    It is the Free music Ringtone app.
    I forget those with under 10 posts cannot see links in signatures. I'll be more diligent about this in the future. But yes, free Music Ringtones in the app catalog.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook