1.    #1  
    This is driving me crazy. My Pre Plus web browser just randomly refresh or reload the page, especially when I am browsing Precentral.net. Yes it seems to do it alot of other website but this one is the worst, seems like it does it like every minute. What am I doing wrong?
    It does this to me for Cracked.com
    it does it for me too randomly. I just thought I accidentally would hit the refresh icon in the lower right hand corner...just another unexplainable issue
    Is it truely random or is it that after x amount of time it resets? In my past experiences hardly anything is really random there is something that is triggering it..it's just a matter of figuring out what it is.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Is it truely random or is it that after x amount of time it resets? In my past experiences hardly anything is really random there is something that is triggering it..it's just a matter of figuring out what it is.
    It's random. It's always been like that and I thought I did something wrong. But it's just randomly refreshing the website, it's really annoying. Like I said, this site is the worst, very ironic.
    This has been happening to me quite often lately too. It wasn't soon after the latest update, it was within the past week or two since I've noticed it. Strange...
  7.    #7  
    I am not even sure how long I had this issue but I guess it's getting really bad now. For example, I was reading the front page article this after, I think it reloaded like 5 times before I just gave up on it.
    this has started to happen a lot more recently along with missed phone calls (see other thread)
    Anybody care to provide log files for the issue? I can submit this as a bug and push it along to engineering.

To create log files

1. Reproduce the problem
    2. Launch the phone application
    3. Type ##LOGS# (#*#LOGS# or ##*LOGS# depending on carrier)
    4. Select quick log create
    5. Email me the log file (Send me a PM for the email address)
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Funny how we just had the discussion about setting logs to minimal and now I need to create a log for you.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Anybody care to provide log files for the issue? I can submit this as a bug and push it along to engineering.

To create log files

1. Reproduce the problem
    2. Launch the phone application
    3. Type ##LOGS# (#*#LOGS# or ##*LOGS# depending on carrier)
    4. Select quick log create
    5. Email me the log file (Send me a PM for the email address)
    thanks. I will do that tomorrow. so I should just recreate the problem first? Awsome. I also have music issue with Korean MP3, do you think I can create a log for that too? problem is it reboot my pre plus.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    It's been doing this to me only on Engagdet. Perhaps heavy sites do something wonky with the RAM?
    Quote Originally Posted by weedalin View Post
    It's been doing this to me only on Engagdet. Perhaps heavy sites do something wonky with the RAM?
    Yes! Engadget reloads constantly for me, too. Really annoying when I'm reading an article.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    I don't get RANDOM reloads, but when unlocking the phone I notice that when I touch the "Done" button at the bottom the open browser responds to the touch. I usually end up selecting a link in the page. Hopefully this gets fixed.
    Last edited by dagumcp; 06/10/2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: just happens with browser
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    my Pre Plus never reloads websites on it's own. I also don't have the "no browser reload" patch. Haven't tried the engadget website yet though.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Well, I had an idea, so I cleared the cache, history, and ookies, and it looks like the reloading has stopped. Could others with the issue do it too to confirm that this fixes the issue?