Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    After badgering Carphone Warehouse for a couple of weeks regarding when it was going to stock the Plus, I got a tweet from @cpwcares, saying, and I quote, "We have been advised that Carphone will not be ranging the Palm Pre Plus when it comes out."

So that's a bit disappointing as CPW currently offer the Pre. There's nothing on display in the stores and neither the May or June catalogues mentioned the Pre, never mind the Plus, though it is still on the website. Looks like CPW is saying goodbye to the Pre for now.

Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    After badgering Carphone Warehouse for a couple of weeks regarding when it was going to stock the Plus, I got a tweet from @cpwcares, saying, and I quote, "We have been advised that Carphone will not be ranging the Palm Pre Plus when it comes out."

So that's a bit disappointing as CPW currently offer the Pre. There's nothing on display in the stores and neither the May or June catalogues mentioned the Pre, never mind the Plus, though it is still on the website. Looks like CPW is saying goodbye to the Pre for now.

Andrew
    They weren't exactly selling the pre hard in any case so I doubt they would have put much effort into the plus.
    Thanks for letting us know in any case
    Not shocking news though is it. I think the Pre and pre Plus aren't going to do that well and its been a year since release so Palm and or HP need a new phone and it has to be very very good! O2 are plugging the Dell Streakk at the mo and in a few months it will be the new iphone that will take over and it will do so for sometime so Palm and HP need to pull their fingers out.
    I was in CPW and asked about the pre,
    they said they no longer sell it,
    because in the whole time they stocked it,
    they didn't sell a single one!
    I think the pre may have died a death in the UK.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    The Carphone Warehouse near my work said they sold 2 Pres in total, and when I asked last week the manager was pretty sure they weren't getting the Pre Plus. I had a nice HTC desire demonstration from him though.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I was O2 store and they don't sell Pre Plus in Sittingbourne. What about P4U shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I think the pre may have died a death in the UK.
    70% use BB phone in UK. No one don't know Palm Pre in my work. They ask me what is this.