1.    #1  
    Since it is known that overclocking can void a warranty, I was just wondering if after removing the patch and or Doctoring, is it detectable that it was once used? Can it be proved?

Thanks.

PS. I have been overclocking for a couple months and LOVE it.
    If you install the palm recovery kernel I think that gets rid of any traces. But I think palm are able to tell if you have had any customs kernels installed from their logging, not totally sure though.
    Quote Originally Posted by csrredcoat View Post
    Since it is known that overclocking can void a warranty, I was just wondering if after removing the patch and or Doctoring, is it detectable that it was once used? Can it be proved?

Thanks.

PS. I have been overclocking for a couple months and LOVE it.
    Good question... I think since you install original kernel back it is not traceable, unless these kernel changes have been already sent via phone auto logging
    Just wipe the phone with the "secure erase" feature and a complete doctoring, and you are good to go!
    Technically it is traceable, but not easily and within the scope of any Provider's store or facility, but keep in mind that any Kernal Patch does void the warranty.

Morally it is wrong if your phone breaks and you try to return it after you've OC'd your phone, keep that in mind, but you won't get caught, if that's what your asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Morally it is wrong...
    Yes, lying is very bad.