Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm on VZW and I'm on my 5th pre in just as many months.

I just flashed over all of my info to my new device but forgot to back everything up first (pics, music, video, etc.)

Does anyone know if there is a way to mount the old device as USB (even though it is no longer active on verizon's network) to get my data?

I havn't just tried connecting it because I only have the battery in my active unit (which is currently restoring my files) but I thought I would ask.
    sym + grey + U. must have battery. i think.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    You should still get the option for USB mode when you plug in the old Pre to your computer. Yes you will need the battery.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    yes you can by doing the Option + sym + 'U" .. provided that you still are signed in to your profile on your old device (eventhough it doesnt have any services)
    Last edited by dameweg; 06/07/2010 at 05:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thanks!