1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is anyway to restore deleted photos?
    on your phone? Ok. plug your webOS device into your computer with usb drive mode on and there should be a hidden folder in your pre/pixi that's called '._trashes' or something like that. I don't quite recall. but dig in that folder and it should be there :O
  3.    #3  
    ok plugged the phone in using usb mode and couldnt find that folder
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    on your phone? Ok. plug your webOS device into your computer with usb drive mode on and there should be a hidden folder in your pre/pixi that's called '._trashes' or something like that. I don't quite recall. but dig in that folder and it should be there :O

tried all that didn't work couldn't see the file
    theres a program that looks through ur phone for old deleted photos and all that google it. I forgot what the name is sorry :/
    Do you have Windows set to show hidden files?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Do you have Windows set to show hidden files?

yes i do i can see .sysservice and .palm and .temp folders
    sorry im late. errrrrr on my mac, after finding the terminal command to show hidden files and folders again, the folder is called ".Trashes"
    in that, my good sir, is your trash.
    You can run Photo rec on your pre, it found a tump of deleted photos and file on mine. http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
    I can't seem to find that .Trashes folder either. Curious if anyone can find it though.
    wow..
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    ._Trashes is only there if you use a Mac.

In Windows use "Recuva". I've used it many times on external HDDs to recover data for people. It be free! (But Windows only).