Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    need some help here... For some reason I am no longer able to uodate or add any apps or patches. Not sure what the problem is. Is there anyway to doctor or start fresh with my phone without a computer? My laptop is done...
    What network are you on? What are you using to load patches, Preware, webOS Quick Install?

The wobOS doctor will reset your phone to out of box condition but you need a computer.

Palm - webOS Doctor - Select your device
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I'm on sprint and was using preware for the patches. There is definitely something blocking me from downloading or even updating apps, even apps from the catalog. I get prompted to restart phone when trying to download anything and afyer reboot it tells me installs failed.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    it appears that the preware feeds are down. I've been having the same issues. I tried deleting preware and went to reinstall it from quickinstall and it wont pull the feeds. Anyone know of any official word from preware yet? I get an invalid url error.
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theKVD View Post
    it appears that the preware feeds are down. I've been having the same issues. I tried deleting preware and went to reinstall it from quickinstall and it wont pull the feeds. Anyone know of any official word from preware yet? I get an invalid url error.
    I did the same thing, and now I can't reinstall Preware. (Not that it would matter, since the feeds are down.)

My Pre feels diminished without Preware on it.
    yeah i just got this problem