1.    #1  
    Is there a patch -- or other means -- to DISable slide to answer. I keep my phone in my pocket, and it often answers itself when I take it out. If I'm in a meeting, or at dinner, or whatever, I may be taking it out to see who is calling -- but not necessarily planning to answer. The slider is too sensitive.

Please help...
    What slide to answer, are you talking about an iPhone? I don't slide to answer?

Are you talking about the screen lock? Which would prevent your phone from answering in your pocket, unless you have some patches installed?

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I believe how opening the slider answers the call. No patches for that right now.
    Never knew the phone to slide open that easy. Of course I keep mine in the sleeve when I am traveling with it.
    Yes learned something new about the slide open to answer. I was on the phone and a call came in so I slid the phone open to wake it and I was talking to the incoming call. At first I thought it was cool but then I thought i wouldn't want that to happen all the time.
    I thought you meant slide the unlock thingy to answer. What I don't get is, how do we
    1) Ignore a call if the phone is locked.
    2) have two calls on and end ONE of them (presumably to make another), otherwise I get "no lines free."
    3) How to stop the phone from stealing focus when a call ends (or when I make a call and slide it out of the way, it comes back). I slide the #$(*ing screen out of the way, and it comes back when the call hangs up. This is silly because the little reminde at the bottom (and me pressing the button) should be enough to end the call, right? lol

Sorry for an apparent Hijack The phone app is annoying.
    1. I don't think you can ignore, only silence it by pressing the volume buttons or power buttons.

2 and 3 i'm with you but have no clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    I thought you meant slide the unlock thingy to answer. What I don't get is, how do we
    1) Ignore a call if the phone is locked.
    2) have two calls on and end ONE of them (presumably to make another), otherwise I get "no lines free."
    3) How to stop the phone from stealing focus when a call ends (or when I make a call and slide it out of the way, it comes back). I slide the #$(*ing screen out of the way, and it comes back when the call hangs up. This is silly because the little reminde at the bottom (and me pressing the button) should be enough to end the call, right? lol

Sorry for an apparent Hijack The phone app is annoying.
    1. Press power button twice to ignore I believe. I think 1 silences it, the second ignores, could be mistaken.

2. Limitation of CDMA, not sure how it works on GSM.

3. I haven't had an instance yet where the phone app would steal focus.