1.    #1  
    Not sure if it is my computer or something else. It is not the Pre because I have had two f them and they are both doing the same thing. Whenever I try to transfer music on to the Pre, it crashes. It will usually sync 15-20 songs from my library and then crash. I have tried normal drag n drop and Media Monkey. Both have the same issue. I have searched the forums and can't find a reference. Anyone have an easy solution or experienced this? Thanks.
    Never seen this referenced anywhere, but does your computer crash? If so, then this is unrelated to the Pre. Especially since it has happened for two Pre's

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    Nope. Computer is fine. I unplug the Pre and Luna restarts. I can plug it back in and it will transfer more over for a few minutes then it crashes again. If you can imagine it is tedious transferring my library.
    Having the same problem. I am using DoubleTwist and it crashes after about 5-10 seconds of transferring playlists. Phone is brand new...extremely frustrating and don't know it's a software or hardware problem.
  5.    #5  
    Well my first Pre was a brand new ATT Pre Plus and this one is a nearly new one I purchased off Craigslist. I do not think it is the phone hardware but maybe a software bug of some sort.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I've heard some people say they had a similar effect when they used an aftermarket USB cable, rather than the Palm factory one that came with the phone. Hmm.. other than that, I got nothing.
  7.    #7  
    Originally I used another cable but have since switched to the one that came with the Pre. No better. Oh well, I am going to get it synced eventually.